"Nothing can stop the person with the right mental attitude from achieving their goal; nothing on earth can help the person with the wrong mental attitude" - Thomas Jefferson
Our camps are all about developing the right mental attitude, creating the right environment and executing the right training programme - with those things in place, achieving your goals becomes inevitable
Why a training camp?
In its most basic terms, a training camp is a focussed block of time to work on something without the usual distractions of daily life.
Camps provide space and time for what counts:
- A hard and/or focused block of training
- A time to reset and refocus
- A time with support to rehabilitate an injury and get back on track.
Is it for me?
We love working with athletes of all levels of experience and ability. Each camp is tailored to the group of athletes present - we always make sure the programme is appropriate for your goals and training needs.
And while our camps are ideal for runners and cyclists, we also work with people competing in a whole host of other sports where physical and mental fitness is important.
What's it like?
We take the time to get to know you and build the week around you. But in general our camps include:
- Building a tailored training plan for the week (and doing it!)
- Flexible and interactive evening workshops: including analysis of training and racing data, nutrition, sports psychology.
- Individual coaching sessions to help you develop a training plan for your next key event.
- A one-to-one life coach session to help you maintain the mental wellness needed to train and race to your full potential
- Sports massage available on request.
Nestled in the Pyrénées-Orientales, we are surrounded by stunning scenery for you to enjoy while you train and relax. Trails for mountain biking and running are plentiful, and the area's mountain and valley roads are perfect for quality miles on the road bike. Vernet-les-Bains is just 3km away for cafe stops or lunch out.
Find out more by clicking through the menu options on the right hand side of this page, or get in touch with us .