Platinum coaching: the premium package
The platinum plan is for focused athletes wanting to build up to even more successes with a top notch coach they can communicate with regularly throughout the month. The platinum level provides a coach who will analyse your performance and fatigue profile, review your strengths and weaknesses, and design a custom training plan that will allow you to make the break and move to the next level!
We know how your mindset and psychology can have an amazing effect on your performance; this plan adds bespoke sports psychological support so that you train both your mind and body to ensure you reach your potential. The added one-to-one sessions at this level allow for focused and guided visualisations that are key to success at the highest level.
You will kick off your plan by meeting your coach to discuss:
- Personal history, past training, and future goals
- Training profile and fatigue profile analysis
- Training analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Your approach to training and racing, strengths and weaknesses
- Your current training levels and zones
After your coach has reviewed the findings of the meeting and any historical training data you may have available you will have a further meeting where you will be presented with your
- Personal training plan to meet your racing goals,
- Explanations of key sessions and how to track these in Training Peaks
- Key areas and techniques to improve your mental approach to training and racing
- Details of how to best communicate with your coach as part of a discussion process to derive the most mutually effective way of working.
Your coach package includes the following:
- Custom training plan
- Workouts emailed to you daily and available for review at any time
- Interactive sports psychology sessions as part of the scheduled online meetings
- Free premium TrainingPeaks account after the completion of your current subscription
- Training plan reviews via phone calls, online meeting, or Skype
- Unlimited training plan review calls per month (to be used for training review and guided sports psychology as required)
- Eight training plan revisions per month as needed
- Unlimited emails/texts per month (answered within 48 hours)
- 20% discount on training camps
The monthly cost:
The monthly charge for platinum-level coaching is £245. Your first payment will include a one-time start-up fee of £99 and your first month's coaching fee.
Get in touch by or the contacts page or arrange a free, no obligation 20 minute Skype or phone session to answer your questions and discuss the best option to suit your needs.
Back to pricing page