Silver coaching: the next level of training
The silver-level plan is designed for the athlete who wants to ratchet up their level of training and has specific training goals in mind. At the silver level we offer you more input, interaction, and communication with your coach, resulting in a more concise and focused program.
Your coach will custom design a training plan and get you ready for your next big event or race.
You will kick off your plan by meeting your coach to discuss:
- Personal history, past training, and future goals
- Training profile and fatigue profile analysis
- Training analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Your approach to training and racing, strengths and weaknesses
- Your current training levels and zones
After your coach has reviewed the findings of the meeting and any historical training data you may have available you will have a further meeting where you will be presented with your:
- Personal training plan to meet your racing goals,
- Explanations of key sessions and how to track these in Training Peaks
- Key areas and techniques to improve your mental approach to training and racing
- Details of how to best communicate with your coach as part of a discussion process to derive the most mutually effective way of working.
Your coach package includes the following:
- Custom training plan
- Workouts emailed to you daily and available for review at any time
- Free premium TrainingPeaks account after the completion of your current subscription
- Training plan reviews via phone calls, online meeting, or Skype
- Two training plan review calls per month, up to 30 minutes each
- Two training plan revisions per month as needed
- Twenty emails/texts per month
- 10% discount on training camps
The monthly cost:
The monthly charge for silver-level coaching is £120. Your first payment will include a one-time start-up fee of £69 and your first month's coaching fee.
Get in touch by or the contacts page or arrange a free, no obligation 20 minute Skype or phone session to answer your questions and discuss the best option to suit your needs.
Back to pricing page